Friday, December 17, 2010

5 years...and counting

Five years ago today Travis and I got married!! Can you believe it's been five years? I know we've been through and done a lot together but five? So cool. We'll be celebrating today with dinner at Red Lobster (for those of you that don't know we go there every year) and then we're going to a movie, The Tourist, hopefully it's good. But the real celebration for us will be about mid-January where Travis will be taking me to Cancun, Mexico! I cannot wait! Anyway, I managed to find some pictures of our big day that I thought would be fun to share-Enjoy!Can you believe how much younger we look? And so skinny!When I asked Trav what his favorite part about our wedding was day he said the ceremony. We really don't really remember a lot of what was said but we remember the feeling. I loved sitting next to him thinking, 'oh man, this is my husband!" So funny! I love you Trav! Happy Anniversary!Who knew that five years later our family would be looking like this? Cason has been and definitely is our greatest blessing!

5 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

HAPPY Anniversary! You two are such a great couple! You both mean a lot to Nick and I! I am so glad you two got married and that we crossed paths in this life! I love your wedding pictures and I think your family picture on the bottom is a great picture! Hope you two have a blast tonight!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. What a great day for the two of you.

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary!! We got your Christmas card in the mail today- thanks!

Cilka said...

Congratulations!! I Love, LOVE the wedding pictures. You looked beautiful!

Kathryn O. said...

Happy five years. I think the same thing about how skinny we were in our wedding pictures. :)

PS, LOVED the xmas card! you're very crafty!